ThinkSpace is a creative, problem-solving think tank that brings together talented individuals from across industries to provide fresh thinking and innovative solutions to challenges faced by under-served charities and social businesses.
The formula is simple:
- Participants: ThinkSpace invites the best strategic thinkers and creative problem solvers from diverse industries—including leading brands, banks, government, architects, programmers, and artists—and asks them to donate three hours of their time to design solutions for a selected partner organisation.
- Format: ThinkSpace is able to address complex problems with new thinking due to the diversity of the group, who bring together unique skills, knowledge and perspectives developed in different settings.
- Sessions are led by talented facilitators who build on the collision of ideas and opinions to stimulate creative problem-solving and drive towards fresh solutions.
- Partners: ThinkSpace selects partners from amongst the UK’s under-served charities and social businesses which are facing strategic challenges as they work to address a range of social issues—including homelessness, criminal rehabilitation and refugee resettlement.
- Outputs: Each ThinkSpace session is built with the partner organisations from the outset, so that outputs are actionable and have an allocated budget. ThinkSpace participants are encouraged to keep in touch with the partner organisation afterward and witness ideas coming to fruition through a dedicated, ThinkSpace group on LinkedIn. This space enables partners to reach out for input and feedback as they build on the session’s insights.
ThinkSpace is an entirely pro-bono initiative created by The Social Investment Consultancy. If you would like to get involved in ThinkSpace as either a participant or potential partner organisation, please contact Rachel for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org